Blue: Yeti Platinum
The Yeti utilizes a high quality analog-to-digital converter to send incredible audio fidelity directly into your computer
· Tri-capsule array - 3 condesner capsules can record almost any situation
· Multiple pattern selection - cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo
· Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output
· Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls
· Plug ‘n play – Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher) and PC (Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone
Create unparalleled recordings directly in your computer with Blue Microphone's Yeti USB Microphone. The Yeti uses Blue Microphone's proprietary tri-capsule technology to produce pristine, studio-quality recordings. It features four different pattern settings so you can record vocals, instrumental music, podcasts, or interviews in ways that would normally require multiple microphones. With simple controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain, you'll be creating exceptional recordings right out of the box.
Four Different Pattern Modes for Versatile Recording
· Stereo Mode: The stereo mode uses both the left and right channels, and is ideal for capturing a realistic, general sound image.
· Cardioid Mode: Well-suited for podcasts, vocals, or game streaming, cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone. It delivers a rich, full-bodied sound.
· Omnidirectional Mode: Omnidirectional mode picks up sound equally from all directions. It’s best used in situations when you want to capture the ambience of 'being there'—like a live recording of a band's performance.
· Bidirectional Mode: Bidirectional mode records from both the front and the rear of the microphone. It’s ideal for capturing the nuance of a musical instrument, or recording an interview between two people.
Control Your Recording in Real-Time
With its controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain, the Yeti puts you in charge of every level of the recording process. If you are experiencing distortion or feedback while recording an especially loud source, simply adjust the microphone's sensitivity with the gain control. Or, if you want to take a break in the middle of a podcast, use the instant mute button.
The microphone comes equipped with a 3.5-millimeter headphone jack and allows you to listen to what you're recording in real-time, without latency delays. You can adjust the volume of your headphones using a control on the front of the microphone.
Innovative Design Makes Recording Easy
The Yeti features a visual design inspired by classic recording equipment--a stylish, retro aesthetic that will complement any computer system. Its metal grille and shiny frame recall the look of old-timey microphones.
Because it's built on a hinge, you can adjust and pivot the microphone in relation to the sound source, improving sound quality. Once you have it at a desired angle, you can use the set screws to secure it in place. The microphone can also be folded down for easy portability, or removed completely from its base for field recordings.
Blue Microphone's Yeti requires no complicated drivers to operate—simply plug it into your computer's USB port with the included USB cable, calibrate it with your operating system, and you're ready to record.
PC: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP Home Edition or XP Professional, USB 1.1/2.0, 64 MB RAM (minimum).
Macintosh: Mac OSX (10.4.11 or higher), USB 1.1/2.0, 64 MB RAM (minimum).
What's in the Box
Microphone, adjustable stand, USB cable and instructions.
จัดส่งทั่วไทย EMS ค่าบริการ 50 บาท
หูฟัง Custom Inear Monitor
DAC / AMP
อุปกรณ์โปร Professional Tools
เครื่องเล่น Digital Audio Player